To achieve the highest quality printing and expedite the ordering process, please follow the below artwork guideline.
- All artwork should be set up in CMYK colour mode. RGB will be converted to CMYK before printing. This conversion will likely cause a colour shift to the finished product. To avoid discrepancies, set up your file in CMYK colour mode rather than RGB.
- Providing solid coated Pantone® numbers that end with “C” allows us to precisely match your brand colours accurately and maintain colour consistency when printing. Indicate specific Pantone® colours that you require us to match.
- Preferred art format: AI, EPS or PDF. These types of files allow us to scale your artwork to the necessary size that’s required for large format printing without encountering distortion or pixelation.
- Photographic image files must be provided in the highest resolution possible.
All rasterized images should be at least 200dpi at print size. Rasterized photo images should be CMYK, not RGB. All linked files and images need to be embedded.
- All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
- We cannot digitally print HEX, metallic or fluorescent colours.
- Raster images and effects will be printed in CMYK.
- Additional fees will apply for artwork redraw. We will provide you with vector format art to use for future projects.
ARTWORK REVIEW & CONFIRMATION
- Please review your proof carefully prior to replying with your written approval. Deluxe Canopy® will not accept responsibility for errors related to typographical, grammar, punctuation, graphics, placement, fonts, content layout, dimensions or quantity.
- A design proof is sent for confirmation prior to production. Please check your design layout carefully.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION OPTIONS
Use our convenient upload artwork form to attach your files and include order details.
Send us your files with WeTransfer or Dropbox.
Send your files by email. The max file size limit is 24MB. Please use the other options to avoid submission issues.